Health professionals can apply to become vWIN certified by fulfilling at least one of the following requirements
HEALTH PROFESSIONAL APPLICATION
Health professionals can apply to become certified vWIN members following the fulfilment of at least one of the following requirements:
1. Having a delegate with a H-index higher than 9.
2. Hosting for free at least one international healthcare professional for a training period of variable time a year.
3. Publication of at least one scientific paper on the topic of venous disease a year.
4. Proposition of at least one international multi-center data collection every 3 years.
5. Organization of at least one scientific educational activity a year.
6. Organization of at least one public venous awareness event a year.
7. Support at least one vein center member to at least one volunteer medical trip (direct participation or direct involvement in the organization and support of the trip) every 3 years.
NON HEALTH PROFESSIONAL APPLICATION
NON health professionals can apply to become certified vWIN members following the fulfilment of at least one of the following requirements and the EXECUTIVE BOARD approval.
1. Volunteering during social and sport events addressed to public health promotion
2. Volunteering in humanitarian missions organization and eventual participation